Saturday, September 26, 2009

Finally


woman typing at desk Pictures, Images and Photos 

I've always loved writing but the thought of writing an actual book seemed so farfetched. I mean I don't directly know anyone who has written an actual book. But my highschool english teacher once told me "There are 26 letters in the English alphabet, and those 26 letters are what you use to make beauty, beauty not only from the mind, but from the heart."

For the past year I've been working on a manuscript that I hope to one day have published. I never intended to write it. At first it started of as letter to someone but I never had the guts to actually send it. With each passing day I continued to add bits and pieces to it. Stories or rather memories of the good times together, conversations we once shared, and the little moments and inside jokes. Slowly it transformed from a simple letter to a bittersweet broken love story.

Someone once asked me "Why do you write?" I write, so that so other people can identify with my life and the things I've been through. I write because all my other dreams have been shattered and writing is the only thing I have left. This manuscript may never get published, it may never become an actual book, but its a small dream come true. Finally I have written a script. So in the end I write because it makes me happy.

No comments: