Monday, June 8, 2009

The letter

I know it's over,
And it's never gonna get better,
I don't want anyone else but you,
So I write you my final letter.

Should my heart stop beating,
I want you to know,
I love you,
And can't seem to let go.

It's pushing me down,
Into this hole,
The things I see,
The dreams of you.

My mind should be free,
Instead I'm trapped in old memories,
With no way to cope,
And no sense of hope.

I thought time and distance,
Would help to ease the pain,
But with each passing day,
I still cry everytime it rains.

I hope your doing great without me,
But I'm miserable without you.
8 months have passed,
Yet I'm still stuck on you.

I got this feeling down deep in my soul,
That I just can't seem to move.
I can't live like this,
It's not suppose to hurt anymore.

So I think about our happy moments,
As I lay my head one last time,
But I wanted you to know,
Up until my last breath,
I never stopped loving you.

No comments: