Thursday, June 11, 2009

Lonely

This is something I write a long time ago but I feel this way again. It's funny how I always end up back at square 1. Sometimes I think I'll never learn this game called LOVE..


Sitting alone again this night,
Not another person is around.
Feeling silence overtaking me,
Not hearing a single sound.

Loneliness seeps into my heart,
Tears running down my face,
Needing someone with me tonight,
Comfort of knowing I'm safe.

When I'm all by myself,
Thoughts in my mind race,
Thinking of times with you,
Trying to find a happy place.

The quite really pains me,
When nothing is what I hear,
Needing the sound of your voice,
Being alone is my biggest fear.

Trying to get through the night,
Just knowing nobody is there,
Waiting on the sun to rise.

1 comment:

Max said...

lonliness is such a painful thing