Sunday, August 9, 2009

we just happened

I wrote this while playing my guitar. Unfortunately I can't sing to save my life...

One drop comes from your eye, am I suppose to weep because you cry? Your wear your heart on your sleeve, and still you wonder why. You say I'm cold hearted and self destructive. Well don't worry cause we're done, never fixed, not even in your wildest dreams.

It was fun while it lasted, but I ain't gonna lie, this thing you call love, is nothing but a phase. There's only one who has my heart, unfortunatley it's not you. Your just another pawn in this game of chess, as I learn to forget her.

You're planning our future, but I don't see you in mine. I'm not looking for Mr. Right its Mr. RIGHT NOW. No promises of a happy future, or this is forever cause when it comes down to it, I'll break your heart any day of the week.

It was fun while it lasted, but I ain't gonna lie, this thing you call love, is nothing but a phase. There's only one who has my heart, unfortunatley it's not you. Your just another pawn in this game of chess, as I learn to forget her.


Why are you still crying asking how heartless can I be? Why are you trying to preserve the dead remains? Say your last words and discard your tears, cuz baby we weren't meant to be.. We just happened..

2 comments:

harry hubbard said...

Dude..i heard you sing before lol. Anytime you were drinking at the karaoke bar...oh yea. Yea um...
this makes me feel bad..lol. Those
things happen alot. People confuse
love wit infatuation..or temporary
infatuation...whichever word usage.
This has happened to me and it sucked really bad. After It happened to me I said I would never do that to anyone else but I have. If you told someone you love them but didn't then you kinda just strung them along.

Jen said...

I know it might seem a lil heartless, but there are always 2 sides to every story. I know what its like to be hurt and I too have tried not to hurt people, but sometimes its inevitable. I never say I Love you unless I mean it and I stop saying when I no longer feel it.