Friday, October 3, 2008

Unspoken Word

You never truely know what you have until you lose it. I have heard this so many time before, and over and over again, I ask myself Why?

Like so many, I have been hurt. To be hurt by someone you love, is the hardest of all pain to endure. Harder than anything physical. To be hurt emotionally, is to weaken the mind, the body, the soul, and the heart.

I may have lost the person most important to me than life. The hurt i have caused her, is so deep, that I myself can not phantom. To love someone so dearly, to share your life's secret, to trust, and to care only to be rejected and lied to. I never truely understood what I had, until I lost it all. Now it's to late, I'm stuck here all alone wonderng what the hell is wrong with me.
I wish you the happiness that you could never fnd with me. I wish you love that you deserve. I wish you hope in this uncertain world, but most of all I wish you the happy ending to the fairytale you seek.

I will no longer bother you about us, or what could be. I will be here as a friend, because although I am lunworthy of even that, you have opened your heart and accepted me in. I am sorry for everything. The Pain, The Heartbreak, The Deception, The Games. But I am thankful to have been loved by you. For you have taught me nevr to deny or question love again. I love you always and forever.


1 comment:

harry hubbard said...

That is very straight forward honesty. Not sure who were talking
about but i can guess. You live and
learn. The person you can spend the
rest of your life with will come to
you whether you knew it all along or
surprised you. I find myself attached at the hip and been attached for almost two years. you'll know it.