Sunday, July 19, 2009

Love said "GOODBYE"

In the beginning,
love was beautiful,
The sun shone,
and the moon smiled,
And all of earth was kind.
I cared nothing for what tomorrow would bring,
But tomorrow came,and is now yesterday.
Now the rain is falling,
and as I listen,
I realize I've lost love,
Why did it say goodbye.

Is life in the rain?
Can love be found in storm?
Even when we were alone,
There was love beside us,
But now there is no laughter in sorrow,
And dreams no longer fly.
Love has said goodbye.

Now I am lost and wandering,
Searching for the mystery of a life that eludes me,
Darkness clouds the pathway before me,
And twilight is falling fast.
Is this the nighttime of the earth?
How shall I go on even though,
Love has said goodbye?

Slowly the music plays,
We both have parted ways.
Deep within the sea,
High among the stars,
Perhaps Ill find love again.
But tears still fall like rain,
And sorrow rages like a river.

Turn around again,
Find yourself in a place of light,
This is what love was like.
Cherish the fleeting moment before it ends,
Dream of what can be before it begins.
I will wonder again,
Why did love say goodbye?

No comments: